This Privacy Statement (“PS”) applies to LexBuild Wheels & Rail Pte Ltd (ADDRESS: 11 Tuas Bay Close #04-01/02 West Star, Singapore 636996) (“LWR”) which operates LexBuild Wheels & Rail Pte Ltd, in Singapore. At LWR, we respect the privacy and confidentiality of personal data and we are committed to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personal data.
Our Privacy Statement covers
- How We Collect Your Personal Data
- Types of Personal Data We Collect About You
- How We Use Your Personal Data
- Who We Disclose Your Personal Data To
- How We Manage the Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Data
- How You Can Access and Make Corrections to Your Personal Data
- How We Ensure the Accuracy of Your Personal Data
- How We Protect Your Personal Data
- How We Retain Your Personal Data
- How We Transfer Your Personal Data
- How We Handle Queries and Complaints
In so doing, our Privacy Statement has set out the choices that you can make about LexBuild Wheels & Rail’s use of your personal information and how you can make informed decisions about what personal data you would like to share with us.
LexBuild Wheels & Rail may, in our sole discretion, permit users of our website and web applications (“the Platforms”) to post, upload, publish, submit or transmit content, which may include but is not limited to photos, write-ups, videos or links (“User Content”), on our Platforms.
How We Collect Your Personal Data
We collect your personal data in the following ways:
- Responses to our marketing events or campaigns
- Provide feedback to us on our quality of service or your user experience
- Provide your personal information relating to the booking of rooms, registering your stay, usage of room service
- Visit our websites and leave behind your contact information
- Communicate with us via emails or written correspondences
- Submit your CV and job application form to us in response to our recruitment advertisements in newspapers and websites, or at roadshows or job fairs
- Submit your CV to recruitment firms or job portals, which are in turn forwarded to or retrieved by us
- Processing credit notes and processing refunds;
- Collection of fees, charges, and expenses for services provided;
- Billing, accounting, auditing and the maintenance of proper book-keeping of LWR’s operations
- Fulfilling any other reasonable purpose which may, in the ultimate discretion of LWR, be necessary.
Types of Personal Data We Collect About You
The types of personal data we collect about you may include:
- Your personal information such as name, NRIC, credit card details, flight details, residential address, work address, e-mail address, telephone number, mobile phone number, date of birth, gender, names and ages of children, employment details, nationality, race, identity card number, marital status, and other information necessary to fulfil special requests such as bereavement, emergency contact information, etc.
- Your personal government-issued identification document numbers such as NRIC/FIN/Work Permit/birth certificate and passport numbers; only when required under the law or necessary to accurately establish or verify your identity to a high degree of fidelity.
- Other personal details (where relevant) when applying for an employee position: name, nationality, marital status, languages spoken or written; professional and work experience (job title, occupation, employment history, work experience, Curriculum Vitae; education and professional qualifications, schools attended, academic transcripts, membership of professional bodies)
- LWR may also collect non-personally identifiable information about you, such as use of our website, internet protocol addresses, browser and computer system information, cookies, invisible pixels, web beacons, and aggregated data related to your use of our Platforms.
How We Use Your Personal Data
- Customer / Guest care and account management.
- Communicate with enquirers and analyse website visitors.
- Notify you about our services, special events and programs.
- Respond to enquiries, update requests and feedback on user experience.
- Monitor the movement of visitors to our physical premises for safety and/or security purposes.
- Assess competency and fitness of workers in compliance with work safety regulations.
- Process job applications, recruitment and selection.
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- Comply with legal obligations and regulatory requirements.
Who We Disclose Your Personal Data To
We disclose some of the personal data we have collected about you to the following parties or organisations outside LWR:
- Regulatory Authorities e.g. Singapore Police Force
- External advisors e.g. auditors, lawyers, consultants
- Travel Agents
- Insurance Companies
- IT/Technical Support, IT Service Providers
- Webhosting Companies, Cloud Service Providers
- Banks, Payment card processing companies
- Recruitment Agencies / Head hunters
- Commercial Service and Training Providers
- Other government agencies (e.g. Ministry of Manpower, Ministry of Health, etc)
We will use our best endeavours to ensure that your personal data is protected by such third parties.
How We Manage the Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Data
- Obtaining Consent
To the fullest extent required by the PDPA, before we collect, use or disclose your personal data, we will notify you of the purpose why we are doing so. We next obtain written confirmation from you on your expressed consent. As far as possible, we will not collect more personal data than necessary for the stated purpose.
Under certain circumstances, we may assume deemed consent from you when you voluntarily provide your personal data for the stated purpose, e.g. when you enter into a Sales & Purchase Agreement in purchasing a property from us.
- Third-Party Consent
If you have a one-on-one meeting with us or do a transaction with us on behalf of another individual, you must first obtain consent from that individual in order for us to collect, use or disclose his/her personal data.
- Withdrawal of Consent
If you wish to withdraw consent, you should give us reasonable advance notice. You have to be aware, though, of the likely consequences of your withdrawal of consent, e.g. without your personal contact information we may not be able to inform you of future services offered by us.
Your request for withdrawal of consent can take the form of an email or letter to us.
How You Can Access and Make Corrections to Your Personal Data
You may write in to us, based on reasonable grounds, to find out how we have been using or disclosing your personal data. We are obligated under the PDPA to allow you access to your personal data of the past one year, and to make any correction if there is any error or omission. Before we accede to your request, we may need to verify your identity by checking your NRIC or other legal identification document.
We will endeavor to fulfill your request within 30 days, with an estimate of the fee for processing the request (if applicable). If we are not able to do so within 30 days, we will notify you of the additional time required.
How We Ensure The Accuracy of Your Personal Data
We will take reasonable precautions and verification checks to ensure that the personal data we have collected from you is reasonably accurate, complete and up-to-date. From time to time, we may do a verification exercise with you to update us on any changes to your personal data.
How We Protect Your Personal Data
We will take the necessary security arrangements to protect your personal data that is in our possession to prevent unauthorised access, use, disclosure, or similar risks. We will take reasonable and appropriate measures to maintain the confidentiality and integrity of your personal data, and will only share your data with authorised persons on a ‘need to know’ basis.
External Data Intermediaries who process and maintain your personal data on our behalf will be bound by contractual information security arrangements we have with them.
How We Retain Your Personal Data
We will not retain any of your personal data under our charge when it is no longer necessary for any business or legal purposes. Based on our Document Retention Policy, we will ensure that your personal data that are no longer needed by us will be destroyed or disposed of in a secure manner.
How We Transfer Your Personal Data
If there is a need for us to transfer your personal data to another country, we will ensure that the standard of data protection in the recipient country is comparable to that of Singapore’s PDPA. If this is not so, we will enter into a contractual agreement with the receiving party to accord similar levels of data protection as that in Singapore.
Compliance with Laws
Where required to do so by law, we will disclose personal data about you to the relevant authorities or to law enforcement agencies. We compliance to PDPA Act 2012, Singapore.
Links to Other Sites
Changes to this Data Protection Policy
We may update our Data Protection Policy from time to time. We will notify you of any changes by posting the policy on this page. Please revisit this page periodically for any changes. Changes to this Policy are effective when they are posted on this page.
If you have any questions about our collection, use, and/or disclosure of personal data about you; feedback regarding this Policy, or any complaint you have relating to how we collect, use, disclose and store personal data about you, you may contact our Data Protection Officer(s) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any query or complaint should include, at least, the following details:
- Your full name and contact information
- A brief description of your query or complaint
We treat such queries and complaints seriously and will deal with them confidentially and within reasonable time.